Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bienvenu a Paris

I love Paris in the Springtime!


A very strange thing happened on this return trip to the City of Lights...  Being my parents' sixth time back, my husband's fifth, my fourth, and my daughter's second, we were all looking forward to this vacation. However, upon landing, it felt more like we were arriving HOME. This time we decided to rent an apartment since we would need two rooms and the hotels were on the expensive side. Apartment rentals were very economical in comparison. It also provides us the opportunity to live as though we were Parisians. I wish we had wised up to this earlier.

We are staying in the heart of St. Germain des Pres. With a Monoprix (market), a Patisserie, Boulangerie, Pressing, Pharmacie,Vin & Fromage shop, and Bank all within a two block radius, who could ask for more.

...Stay tuned.

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment